NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Investor update..., page-334

1. 451 Posts.
    Don't lose the confidence...The shareprice is not necessarily reflective of the company's tech, position, achievements or potential.

No it shouldn't be at 15c right now as many people suggest, but it should be holding around 5c IMO. I would expect that even GDP without signing a telco would make a big difference and it's not even released on Android which would benefit even more from the cheaper pricing because of the sheer volume of users but also the fact most who choose android over iphone are more likely to care more about the expense of the service.

They stated 4 weeks to 12 weeks for the MOU to either be signed or fizzle out, it has been a couple of weeks only. I am concerned about the time things seem to be taking for all the promised and overdue releases but I also think as long as they get it right I am happy to wait. I think CORONA is being trialed and those trials might have come back with a few improvements needed before the official release. As many have stated if you don't have the stomach don't invest in small caps. Having said that, even if you do have the stomach....it doesn't mean you wont feel a little sick from time to time.

Lots will be lightening their loads prior to the quarterly as their is every chance the cash burn will indicate a cash grab soon, but until we see it, all we can do is speculate. I think if they still have enough to get through another quarter or ideally a half, it is plenty of time to get the revenue figures rising again. Remember the largest cost was advertising last time around and that has been put on hold, so management are still being responsible in that regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.