TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

no sales?? what are you reading???telstra major beam sales...

1. 617 Posts.
    no sales?? what are you reading???
    telstra major beam sales recently and a new RCCP product sale,

new distributors take a few months (sales cycles are normally 3-6 months for hardware based sales like this) to generate sales- so we woudln't expect them to start coming in until march 06 onwards....

Irdidum change of receiver??? doubt it- if you know anything about satellite networks you would understand that the satellites in the air don't change so they are always compatible with the old recivers.
    it would be an old model receiver/transmitter going EOL from a manufacturer or the opportunity to replace with a new cheaper model (normally newer models are smaller, faster and cheaper)...this you normally do every 3-5 years in a product anyway.

With strong sales it's most likely that the new manufacturer couldnt ramp up production to meet demand...normally it's 3+3 months visibility for hardware, esp new models (having worked in this industry, you can only adjust forecast up by 20% for 4 months out, 50% for 5 months out and 100%+ 6 months out....don't forget that the first month is including production/shipping and that means forecast is only 2+3).

please next time if you make comments that are not based on fact you expose inadequate research on your own behlaf.

I'm guessing you don't hold Tele-IP.

I think we will see int eh very short term some of those distributors bringing in deals- it's eluded to in the investor summary....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.883K 27.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143115 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.