ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Investor Update, page-257

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    I think you did. [ask for full company disclosure on HC]

No. And you imagined wrongly.

I well understand the limits of social media and on company disclosure.

BUT.

There are ways of keeping issues alive and unless you apply pressure the issues die.

This is clearly what you want.

Get over it indeed!

NO. I will not.

And if you look at any issues worth fighting for, individuals have to be prepared to stand up and be counted. If it's only me doing it well you will just have to suck it up.

It's a role you don't want yourself and you don't want anyone else to have it either.

All the ridicule, the insults, the bullying in here points to the fact that people such as yourself are in truth somewhat uncomfortable about what went on.

You think that shareholders should take whatever BS is thrown at them?

You're putting on a brave face and hoping like hell this will work out. If it doesn't you're almost totally unprepared. I think we should be prepared for a rebirthing of the company, or for First Cape to take control.

Why be passive about that? It's not as if they've covered themselves in glory is it?
    Is it incompetence or something worse that brings us to this situation?

Posters like you imagine it's all about you personally, your personal irritation levels and keeping the discussion looking forward, never back and always being interesting and varied to you personally.

Never allowing questions of governance to be looked at seriously. For a wider purpose? Nah. Never giving way on those issues. No oxygen.

FACT:
    There are prospective new entrants to ADO. They need to appreciate the wider ethical and governance issues.

It seems you've already bought the idea that it's First Cape who has their hands on the future of this company, and you're OK with that.

In my own way I'm applying pressure because I'M FAR FROM OK with it.

That pressure is on the record.

It matters to me not one iota that it bothers you or some extremely sensitive Board members and boardie-wearing posters with sand rash. I'm explaining myself. To you this is a stuck record, and that would be because you cannot answer the questions and more importantly, won't put your mind to it either.
    Shamefully, you accept that being a mushroom will eventually allow you to get out of this alive.

It's a kind of progress that you admit to this. It seems to be how the others are thinking. Plus there's been a joke amongst the traders and insiders. People like me, LT holders are the joke.

You imagine that the Board has always acted appropriately. But has it? Will it? What about their interference in here? Do you think that it's always justifiable? Because from where I sit, (and arguably where some regulators sit) it could look just a bit heavy handed.

This is about shareholder activism and these issues are bigger than you and me. Eventually the bell will ring and I'm well and truly ready for some truth-telling.

Further, I know for a fact that ASIC and regulators are changing their tune on a lot of governance issues. The good old freewheeling days are ending. A federal Labor government will roll back de-regulation and it's game-on with respect to any manipulative behaviour. It's only a 50/50 chance for them to get in but if they do, things will change.

Get over that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.