CSS 5.13% 20.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

Hi SteamairshipIMO its all part of the learning process.The land...

1. 738 Posts.
    Hi Steamairship

IMO its all part of the learning process.

The land tanks are certainly too small to entertain any growout of SBT and this would not be a goal (land base growout would require massive capital) It is a biomass thing.

Once they have a good understanding and control of the breeding cycle they will need to phase hatchery production to coincide with appropriate sea temperatures that will facilitate successful sea transfer.

I'd be interested how many fish they have got to juvenile stage and more particularly the % of fish without deformity - amongst other things. Deformity occurs through inappropriate/inadequate dietary composition and to me is the greater challenge.

The Kingfish section is what keeps me interested in this coy but this is clouded by the SBT stuff which I maintain is a long way off - longer than the Coy will have us believe. The Kingys are happening right now and is on the cusp of being a particular successful operation it its own right. Unfortunately I get the feeling that SBT is the be all and end all for the Stehrs and the ugly ducking is taking second place in priority.

I encourage the coy to pursue SBT because a posiive outcome in the next few years will see value added.

IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $41.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $1K 5.001K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10661 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.