TOR 6.90% 13.5¢ torque metals limited..

My impression is that some people on hc are put off by how...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Just relistened to the interview Cristian Moreno gave last Monday, 3 June that ccc linked to on this thread. Actually there is a (not totally faithful) transcript of the interview that is on the same page as the youtube clip.

My impression is that some people on hc are put off by how effusive CM gets in his presentations and interviews, that he may be over-hyping Torque's prospects. But for me, as Aldi says: good, different. I like the fact that he is clearly passionate about what he is attempting to achieve. In any case he will be judged by those achievements, not whether he is dour or flamboyant. Simon Lawson at Spartan was similarly enthused back in late 2022, in his case about the Never Never discovery, and with time it has become crystal clear he had every right to be so (and critics like me should have just STFU).

And up to now CM has pretty much delivered what he has spruiked. As I have said before, I think the acquisition of New Dawn was a company saver. And the bartering of TOR shares for drilling with Topdrill shows great innovation and flexibility. I reckon the one dollar option for a whole new bunch of tenements is another winner. That he is now talking of forming a "collaboration" regarding New Dawn seems another promise delivered on.

With regards their flagship project, the Paris gold project, CM said - noting that the interview was released last Monday - that he was hoping to receive the assay results from the 10,000 metres of RC and diamond drilling at Paris maybe last week or perhaps this coming week. Normally, miners seem to take a few days to process the assay results so I would be pleasantly surprised if we get an Paris assay announcement before next Friday, 14 June. CM did say in the interview that:

"Hopefully, we are going to get a strong mineralization. The core is showing us that. The project is showing us continuity. The grade is holding up. Everything is just fantastic. I really believe that we are sitting in a massive gold project and the [?] structural model and the drilling is showing me that" (my emphasis).

Let's see what gets announced: CM has set himself a high mark here. It would be a perfect time for him to make an announcement along the lines he was talking in the interview as there seems to be nascent demand for well credentialed gold mining explorers.
    Last edited by triage: 09/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $67.18K 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53573 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 96967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.