TOR 0.00% 11.5¢ torque metals limited..

Investor videos and interviews, page-57

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    Another solid presentation by the MD, Cristian Moreno. I can sense the ongoing frustration he has with the lack of regard Torque gets, both from the market and from commentators. Some of the hits that CM has reported for CM seem to me to be top notch but they and the company continue to be treated with indifference.

CM totally redid his slide deck for this presentation. Not sure the problem is with the slide decks but it goes to show how determined he is for success. He also directly responded to being slagged off as running a lifestyle outfit. Pretty obvious to me that the hc poster who levelled that claim does not actually understand how a lifestyle board of directors behave but CM did well to address that smear head-on.

He said at the end of the q&a session that he expects to get the maiden mineral resource estimate out to the market by the end of September. I remember someone indicating they thought an MRE of around 200k would be a reasonable outcome. Seeing their Paris ground is already on mining leases and seeing CM said his intention is to toll treat the ore then maybe they can relatively quickly monetise their resources while the gold price is riding so high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $27.28K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35090 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 80831 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.