ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Investor Visa and small caps, page-3

1. 22 Posts.
    Hello

After my last post I would have liked to stay away. I was pretty disappointed with GC as he basically told me no dilution and within weeks made one. Not to say I dont agree as I would have been pleased to have raised much more to ensure we have enough to see the current pipeline to fruition. But I was a bit put off by play of words and having been led to believe something else. But that is my problem for having not analysed more carefully his response.

I got the heads up on the investor visa on two stocks I follow (pbt which i have lost most of my investment on and another tech startup.) It seems the new visa changes will ultimately make the upcoming half year into a promising one. Traditionally July 1 a lot of stocks tend to rise a bit with investors and traders who sold on capital losses buy back. With potentially $3 Billion coming to small caps and distributed to startups and rising companies.. I believe ADO is just as best placed to leverage off fresh money as others.

3B dollars coming on a yearly basis should see appreciation on small and mid caps quite substantially similar to the rise in miners when the boom was full swing! Call it a ramp but I call it a blessing to have a heads up on this. Bought more ADO even though I was a bit pissed off. Same buys on my other small caps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.