SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Investor Webinar invitation by Adrian Floate for oct 16, page-133

1. 15,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    I can hardly think of any share that in this end of town that doesn't cause anguish. Simply its fear and greed. It's that basic in specky land because on one hand you have someone mentioning a price figure of 25c down the track and you have instant greed( Instant pleasure by rufus wainwright, you tube it for a very naughty song and i know he sounds like his nose is in a bowl but he is fantastic) but throw in the asx suspension and you have a massive turnaround into instant fear. Pips are a big percentage factor as well. Notice how everybody is looking at their partly paids thinking 'Ive just twenty five bagged, or midday I've just thirty four bagged". You ain't bagged nuffin' till the fat lady sings and puts cash in pocket.

There's really no in between. A bit like some jokes. People either love 'em or just don't get 'em.

What is helped in delivering the greed is success in what a business sets out to do. But marketing rules the world. Good companies have good marketing and this is what can be emotional for some holders. Of course marketing is all encompassing not just what you see in an 'advertorial'.

So how good were the Cats ! Someone is smiling like a cheshire cat I can tell you and dreaming of next week. I am a kangas fan but in round four I said to many that the Cats will win the flag. It's a fifty fifty at this stage. I can't tell to be honest but I think whichever team gets the attack game going first will win. Shorter quarters make this important. The grand final will not be won by a defensive play, well not until the last five minutes anyway.

I would really like to have dirty Harry say next weekend, the Cats Made My Day !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.