SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The only thing unprofessional about the presentation were the...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The only thing unprofessional about the presentation were the dumb investors. Some bloke at the start had his microphone on and said, "you're the CEO yeah?". People asking questions in the chat when they were told repeatedly to DM them to Lauren from marketing.

Webinar was very insightful. They addressed the rumours and Adrian seemed quite embarrassed about the halt in trading, certainly doesn't want to be in that position again, and has said that getting company financials sorted is 'mission critical'. All sorts of shit has been spilled on HC the last couple weeks and he was clearly well aware of it. Some moron responded to my comment a few days ago saying, and I'm paraphrasing here, 'the trading halt was clearly because the auditors thought they were trading insolvent'. I mean, jesus christ.

This thing has a lot in the tank and I think we're going to see some impressive numbers on the quarterly. Adrian said they're aiming for 26th of October, but will hopefully get it out earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.