TM1 2.99% 6.9¢ terra metals limited

I'll hand it to Thomas, he speaks well and sounds confident,...

1. 2ic
    5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4888
    I'll hand it to Thomas, he speaks well and sounds confident, ands doesn;t let facts get in the way of a good story. Don't have any questions could have been asked or answered on a short webinar, besides, in my experience questions are well screened to only include what they want to hear. Only two questions from listeners, seems low, about 4 from the host...sounded like Dorathy Dixers... Nobody asked the obvious questions like transport cost for mineral concentrates.

So much just glossed over with unrealistic explanations and optimism for mine, but then I'm not the audience he is pitching to. TBH, it looks like an exercise in generating enough interest with "Reefs could be bigger than Nebo-Babel one day", "type of deposit that the majors are interested in", " potential for a low-cost, open-cut mining scenario", "huge upside in hanging wall mineralisation"... yada, yada, to buy time to explore the tenements an actually find a more economic deposit previous explorers missed.

I'm not going to convince true believers which is fine, I only want to give those who readers wanting a contrarian opinion the opportunity to consider the story with most of the BS stripped out. Take "confident of extracting the full metal value out of the content" (using existing flowsheets) in answer to the first question about extracting the multiple minerals... it's a motherhood statement, but the oxide ore is notorious for recovery of any Cu or PGE in the Bushveld and elsewhere due to the physicis of trying to recover non-sulphide minerals. Magnetite also is more difficult to extract from Ilmneite as it weathers and typically becomes less magnetic. That top 20m will almost certainly be worth Ilmenite +/- V-mag only... what to do? Process the whole lot Tivan style in HCl leach with multi-billion dollar plant run in the middle of Oz? Makes no sense, all the V-Mag guys are trying to get closer to port and gaslines etc to become competitive...

Anyway, if you didn't take the liquidity opportunity to get out, then good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.5¢ 6.7¢ $389.9K 5.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59915 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 207521 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.