TM1 2.99% 6.9¢ terra metals limited

He is a white knight that works away feverishly trying to save...

1. 4,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    He is a white knight that works away feverishly trying to save investors all over HC!

I don’t think there are many people that would spend the time to post as he has done on a stock they don’t hold to protect others from what he perceives as a bad investment. I’m sure he has better things to do with his time unless there is a reward for effort.

I am a shareholder, I’m biased to seeing the SP go up but I monitor the situation to ensure that I am not blinded by my own bias. I realise we don’t want an eco chamber of bulls but when someone is a non holder perma bear on a stock that is in it infancy of discovery I tend to think that there is an agenda at play.

Today was a great opportunity for 2ic to address all the negativity he spews but he chose not to. I think this belies the genuineness of the character and his lack of spirit to engage management about his concerns.

TM1 still has a lot of work to do and there are many questions that need to be answered in the passage of exploration and time however those unanswered questions are well tempered by the current EV.

It is early stage but the signs are good and the EV is right for significant upside should this be a commercial discovery. Great risk reward play IMO at current levels!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.5¢ 6.7¢ $389.9K 5.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59915 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 207521 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.