TM1 4.76% 4.0¢ terra metals limited

"...there really aren't any questions Thomas could answer that...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    "...there really aren't any questions Thomas could answer that aren't awkward to put it mildly..."In my opinion, you lost a lot of credibility here yesterday by coming up with a flimsy excuse as to why you didn't post questions for TL in the webinar.
    Had you posted the questions on HC as I suggested, TL couldn't have had them "screened to only include what they want to hear".
    When the time came to piss or get off the pot, you chose the latter & for one who claims to be ready to die on this hill etc. that was rather cowardly.

"The differences between our perspectives are nuanced and a matter of optimism."
    I think run much deeper than that & may also be attributed to who is a better geo..

"...so many peer comps with ""existing metallurgical flowsheets" to follow...""How can this be the case if, according to TL, they are yet to find a global comp to Dante? Is he lying or just being optimistic?

"...do some met studies but not very quickly..."If they do the met studies quickly, then you'd accuse the company of doing them too quickly, yet if they do them in a timely manner, you can accuse them of "do some met studies but not very quickly".
    Do you know how pathetic that sounds?
    It insinuates, as you have from the get go that this is a play on retail & that management is unethical.
    I have posted this in the past & will reoeat again here; I am no lawyer, yet feel management would have a very strong case against you for defamation.

You, better than most on this forum, would understand that met work cannot & probably should not be undertaken "very quickly".
    Perhaps the company should already have DD core in EK's hands before a DD rig is even on site???
    There are things that take time - especially if you want to do them properly.
    By way of comparison, it took WA1 about 12 months to get their met work done.

"If you understand the competitive pressure on ASX explorers...then you understand management's job is to be perma-bullish and gild the lily".The professionalism of TL & actions of his co-directors in providing financial support for Dante (money talks) demonstrate to me & my 40+ years of stock market experience conservatism rather than a "gild(ing) the lily" approach.

" but the trick is working it out earlier than when it becomes obvious to the market"So when does/did "it become(s) obvious to the market" with LTR, WA1, CHN, Sirius before IGO takeover, etc?

"The problem of thin deposit..."
    Again, do you call 10-15m widths (not including hanging wall etc.) thin when making a comp to 1-2m Bushveld reefs?
    And let's not compare the depths of the two - shallow for TM1, 1.5km in Bushveld.

"so i will go back and refine my desktop study for more veracity to make sure I haven;t missed something that might swing the outcome."
    Do you genuinely believe that your desktop study "might swing the outcome" of whether Dante is going to be a world beater or not?
    With all due respect, are you delusional?
    Talk about a waste of time & effort.

Personally, I'd love to hear you & TL going at it one on one but I doubt that would ever happen.
    I reiterate, I have the utmost faith in TL & this BoD, which has the experience, knowledge & resources to take Dante from concept to world-class resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.