TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-7

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Being new to webinars I registered on a listen in basis . My thoughts . The company sounds responsible to all concerned. Local governments , environmentalists, local inhabitants and shareholder value .It’s a both a steady as you go financially and full steam ahead with drilling and signing off on acquisitions so as to know exactly what moves to make next and in what order to obtain profitable production.There was a clear emphasis on raising capital and the feelers are out to make the companies resource high enough to attract the insatiable appetite for silver from North America. Talking 10s of millions of dollar commitment. Gold is still the primary focus although hot padding silver is a low return option if needed to produce in the medium term . Have been involved within the Uranium area of mining I feel comfortable that there will be less snags along the way to stall the project. He exposed himself as a lousy webinar presenter but he may improve as he continues to pass on constant developing news on the project. If he bumbles along informing us great news I really don’t care .Thankyou for going to the effort to inform shareholders in depth .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.