HMX 0.00% 4.6¢ hammer metals limited

Investor Webinar

1. 4,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    I just watched the replay of this webinar and share a few impressions here. As I understand it, a recording will be available later (youtube and other channels).

Dan did a very good job from my point of view. Unagitated and to the point.

The actual presentation (which we already know) didn't really bring any new insights.The drilling results from the Sumitomo JV are expected in the next 1-2 weeks.Drilling in Yandal will start next week. Hardway in the middle of March. Bullrush from May. Mt. Hope at the beginning of August.

The Q & A was clearly more interesting.

As I understand it, there is enough cash to finance all the drilling programs over the next few months. A CR will therefore only come in the second half of the year. As always, alternatives are being sought and are possible. Between now and the CR there are plenty of opportunities to move the SP upwards.

I had the feeling that the upcoming drillings in Yandal and Bullrush would have triggered a little more emotion in Dan. A JV could be possible at Bullrush - apparently talks are ongoing.

With Yandal, the "gold story" should not be ignored.
    In particular, this Bullrush thing could lead to a surprise.

Dan also gave some insight on Mt. Hope and why they are not drilling near the CNB border (there are good reasons why not!).

Kalman was not only a topic but - from my point of view - triggered some emotions in Dan.
    The plan to develop Kalman further is not pure fantasy but real. I think that at a copper price of USD/lb 4.50 there would be a massive re-rating of the project. Should the CU price rise even further - then the idea of the "hub" + lots of "stranded" deposit could quickly materialize. Then we are quickly in "multibagger" mode.

My conclusion: I continue to think that Dan and the team have everything under control. It's all a question of perception. In my view, the current market capitalization does not reflect the progress of the last 12 months. The (surprise) pipeline remains existing and robust. No matter whether drilling or JV or other. If the "perception" changes (e.g. due to rising CU prices or an outstanding drilling result - gold or CU or lithium), then the SP will quickly move back towards 10 cents. My opinion.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $8.33K 179.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25215 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 263691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ 7813
Last updated 12.00pm 01/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.