QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

investorium.tv qmn webcast live monday, page-32

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    TS, upon his own review of his portion of the presentation HR might well be very happy to hand the presenting over to some one else in the future but until recently he has been basically a one man show, you know i am far from his biggest fan,I totally agree with your last paragraph but hats off for the attempt, i too have a reasonable holding in QMC and for the first time in a long time it appears someone has turned the light on in the office and things appear to be looking forward,it will be great to see the communication step up a few more notches but the months of may and june have been better than in a long time,hopefully its a new financial year and a new QMC with a goget board with a goget attitude.As pheonix and leroy have posted the boxes appear to being ticked one by one to take the next big step to becoming a good mid tier producing company.
    HR will go a long ways to installing some confidence back in himself if he can come good with his one month time frame on an announcement on production,but as in most of these verbal presentations/interviews he struggles to keep his word,and if you were to ask him now before he could watch himself he would probably tell you i said "maybe" or "aproximatly' or "we are very close to"...lol
    on a side note good to see you still hold and to see some input from rowscoe as well.....howabout tignmeg ect ?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.