1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Hi all fellow shareholders.
    I really do enjoy the robust and intelligent conversations that we have here amongst ourselves, albeit I do have a few fools and trolls on ignore.
    I think we all need to send out 'HotCopper' concerns to management, with email address in topic bar.
    Having heard from Friederike that only 5 shareholders contacted the company with questions to be submitted for the latest webinar indicated to me that we aee spending to much time discussing concerns and issues amongst our selves and not contacting the company directly about this
    We all need to request a better effort from management with information about what is happening with the company that we own and for them to understand that they are employees of it and therefore need to show a better respect of its shareholders. Communicating what has happen and what is happening has been very poor and disrespectful at time towards shareholders. That leaves it to use to discuss and assume scenarios that could be right or completely wrong. David came into this company at stated straight up that he and management respected their position as 'custodians' of the company. Since he has arrived the shareprice has decreased and I feel sorry for shareholders that are personally forced to sell at a much lower price thatbwhen he took over as 'custodian'. Now I'm not saying he has done a bad job, I like him as CEO and I'm very happy we have him, patience with holding has always been required but it can only last for.so long. He has done good things with we should complement hom and the staff for, but they also are falling short within certain areas and need to be held accountable for and for them to improve apon.
    Please can we all start contacting them frequently, with respectful and thoughtful questions, dont expect answers to questions that are confidential but ask of them what you want the answes too. Complement and critise accordingly.
    I will be emailing the company more regularly too.
    Thanks, Matt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.