HAS 0.00% 29.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

investors appear to not understand the story, page-2

1. 13,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    Hi magix,

Investment in the rare earths does seem to be very shy at the moment.

I'm really impressed by the HAS story with its HRE ratios, rapid progress (due to old work), and exploration upside. Jack Litton recently added them to his near-term producers.

It may take substantial time for investors to understand that HRE's and LRE's are significantly different products, that the product can be mined to 3 very different stages (well explained in that report), and that CAPEX is anticipated to be be dealt with differently in the RE industry.

On top of that the radioactivity issue is a further complication with levels of U and Th mattering, but in different ways. You've got the well known (if unfounded) concerns with LYC and then you've got another RE miner just recently showing a production process where the Uranium is one of the sale-able products from the extraction process.

After profiting from the recent scoping study spike, I'm now fully loaded again and ready for the next stage. I didnt want to be "out" for too long as now the scoping study is complete they are closer to a deal/agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.