CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Investors over across the street are really angry about the...

1. 648 Posts.
    Investors over across the street are really angry about the latest cap raise and are grumbling about lots of other things about this company's management.

This poster said it all:
    "I am tired of management’s self congratulatory communication whilst totally ignoring repeated failures: Management universally miss self imposed timelines, have failed to release PLE results without explanation. Spent millions on SU and PLE trials when they knew (or should have known) that there was no chance of regulatory approval for these indications. This is poor management at best and unethical at worst. They have also taunted investors with CUV9900 and delivered nothing, another example of their very poor investor relations."

Another long-time poster said that the company's valuation went from $250m to $50 today under Wolgen's helm.

Just a reminder that the share price is 1/2 what it was when Wolgen took over 6.5 years ago. That's when you factor in the 10:1 conversion "stuff".

Based on that, I would also express disgust at the self-contratulatory behavior of the mgmt team there while they have driven down the share price under their helm.

And yes, it is shameful to keep telling shareholders we will receive an update on cuv9900 and when we have not gotten an update since it was first announced back in August 2010.

I'll have to find the old aricle where Wolgen mentioned that those who sold their shares at higher prices made a mistake - or something to that effect and that those who bought later were the smart ones.

Well, since the stock price went lower, who were the smart ones? Anyone who sold earlier could now buy back in lower. That's if they even care to wait it out longer than they already have.

Diluting at such a low share price is not exactly a feather in management's cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.