88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Investors be disappointed rather than patient, page-36

1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I would not be too sure that all the data is out there. Dw is entitled to hold back data that is commercially sensitive and this could form part of any on going discussions, he was in London recently, still there?

Because what is being marketed is not in the public domain does not mean it is not being marketed to to select potential investors as opposed to PI. DW has already suggested that if the''market'' does not get it, then industry will. Industry needs to be marketed and it will be different. With industry PB will talk about his fluorescent cuts, relevant to old well logs across the whole play.

Conventional maturation is ongoing, we do not know what S Staley has uncovered outside of the latest report and how much has been retained, if any as maybe be commercially sensitive. DW has proven to be a strict watcher of the purse strings and I will happily accept marketing costs over the next 6 months as i am sure those costs will be justified. DW gives no indication of being a 'lifetsyle junky' which too many BOD members can be at this end of the market.

Cashflow and marketing are the life blood of any business, as is responsible cash management. I see DW being competent in these areas. I am expecting a seriously interesting and informative year end/Q4 report being issued at end of January as a result of marketing and on going discussions with industry. let the markets react to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $20.35K 7.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 201474331 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 597640393 190
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.