MX1 3.70% 5.6¢ micro-x limited

Very comforting to read such a positive view on the Nano Drx,...

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Very comforting to read such a positive view on the Nano Drx, years of research and development culminating at last in MX1 being independent and having the WHOLE production line at home in Tonsley. this is very reassuring.

Also, reassuring is the knowledge that the Nano is the best there is of its genre. and a real problem solver, flexible, neat and light, mobile, and easy to operate and is sold for a fraction in comparison to its old and cumbersome predecessor. a real gem.

Lots of old investors may have lost patience over the years and sold out, but PR and others that have invested years of work and sweat in realising a life dream are now closer than ever to realising it.

Hats off to them, for Living and Realising the DREAM (an Australian success story).

We may, at last, be witnessing the slow and study turn around for the company, as they have resolved all technical issues concerning FDA approval, ISO, technology, production and assembly line, and in particular, the local manufacturing of the Nano tubes

MX1 are lucky to have a sudden exposure with COVID 19 Pandemic as they are ramping up production in response to the urgent rising in demand. they will hopefully get more orders that will result in further improvement in material sourcing and production efficiency.

The current Ramp up with the Nano is the prelude to the ROVER which will be the real game-changer with larger deals, better margins and follow up services.

I have a similar concern as some other investors in relation to MX1 being a bit restrained by Carestream priorities.

I hope the like of Dave Knox may assist management in spreading the gospel to hospitals and health departments around the world in relation to the unique qualities the MX1 provides

I am fairly positive about the long term future of MX1 but it will take time.

IF ? a CR will be required further down the line it may be at a much higher price as current orders and expansion will lift us off the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $7.054K 131.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 209500 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.