GBE 0.00% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

investors have shown 
interest in kanyika , page-5

1. 27,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: investors have shown 
interest in k... Well as almost every man and his dog,have been banging on about Machinga,when the main game in town has and will be Kanyika,theres bound to be a significant "let down" from over hyped ree people about Globe.
    The dislocation from reality is astounding particularly from nonholders who expect warp speed SP appreciation from maiden drill results at Machinga.
    Of interest to me is the term" one option"

One option that will be investigated as part of the bankable feasibility study is downstream processing, where Globe will 
establish a plant at Kanyika that will produce ferroniobium metal as the primary product.

What are the other options?

Im not sure what the CR price will be at but thuthuka paid a premium of 66 percent.
    From the 27/08/09 Lonsec report

The companys most recent financial forecasts indicate a Project NPV of
    ~US$200m, based on annual production of 3,000tpa of niobium metal, a capital cost
    of US$152m, a price of US$39/kg Nb metal and a mine life of 20+ years.
    Thuthukas recent US$10.6m (A$12.9m) investment for a 25% interest values the
    Kanyika project at A$51.6m. On this basis, Globes 75% interest is valued at
    A$38.7m or $0.55 per share, a premium of around 66% to the current share price
    excluding any exploration upside. Lonsec rates Globe a Speculative Buy on that
    basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.