MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

This was deleted, for profanity even though there wasn't any.......

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    This was deleted, for profanity even though there wasn't any.... It was relevant when I posted it
    01/03/21 18:42 Post #: 51429364
    This halt has a different vibe this time round. There is an air of desperation from some saying we are all f.... . This appears to have caught a lot by the short and curlies. This is awesome to watch!
    the shorters have made a lot of money in the past but I honestly feel this is the time you are going to burn.
    everything that could go wrong has, and there is no disputing that, but what the shorters seem to completely under estimate is how massive every secondary point was. Those alone are enough for approval as Si has said.
    tomorrow or in a few days after that ( which it could well be) there will be an announcement of at least $100m, I'm tipping $150m which will give meso the ability to get rid of the abatross, convince the FDA that it not only has the inventory, processes and ability to complete a phase 4 trial for gvhd but can get through without liquidity problems. Silviu has always managed to get the deal done when absolutely needed. And as someone said, this could create a bidding war to be our partner instead of putting pressure on us. I actually feel Novartis have taken themselves out of the equation by not backing silviu when they should have, unless they put $200m upfront.
    i want this company to succeed because of the reason it exists, to save lives. Nobody is going to put meso in the corner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.