DCC 7.32% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Quite a comprehensive wrap there Work, lol. My 2c worth. I've...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Quite a comprehensive wrap there Work, lol.
    My 2c worth. I've been trading CC's now for about 6 months and stumbled upon DCC only about 2 weeks ago. I had completely given up on old fashioned stocks until, in one of the CC newsletters, dcc was mentioned. Didn't even know there were stocks on the ASX that were in this space. 5.6c entry mark thank you. The ride over the last few days is what one gets in the crypto space on a regular basis. Very volatile, as it is with anything "new"... Wild West stuff.
    The particular newsletter that has been quoted here I have been a subscriber to for years, most recently their CC subscription. A new sub service for CC's has been launched... I have yet to avail myself of that service but it's very likely dcc was recommended with other asx stocks in the space. I'm only summising however. They have a big readership so it may explain some of the spike. Of course, recent activities, quart out soon etc. On top of that, cc's and the tech underlying it is ever so slowly starting to permeate the fringes of mainstream. Talk of ETF,s, hedge funds and institutional money entering the space now tells me that we could be very quickly looking at a trillion dollar sector v $170B currently. The bubble is only just starting,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.