ADR 0.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

Investors Q and A, page-18

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I look at the Board and wonder about a gap and an opportunity.....

Jeremy, the maestro, the sly old fox, a legend in the sector the best "poker player" there is for whom I have huge respect.
    Bruce, the steady Eddy (not the Eagle) who is a solid, safe pair of hands, never drops the ball and asks the tough internal questions
    Bill, probably one of THE most successful entrepreneurs in the medical device world in a generation, progressive and innovative.
    Lou, dont know Lou
    George, Chairman of one of the best, respected, altruistic while finacially astute private/family owned Canadian companies.

Mind the GAP!

CEO not on the board, thats not unique. However why not from a leadership and or personal perspective ?

The opportunity ?

A new, US, west coast / Denver / Phili US board member / CEO with the connections, passion and drive to transform the investor base, enagage with the payors and providers, use their network and personnal experince of living and breathing the US healthcare system.

Adherium has all the elements for success, its still unclear why they have not reached their full potential ? Its not through lack of trying, its not through lack of belief by the Board or investors, its not through lack or various past/previous CEOs being brave and trying something new. Its exhausting supporting ADR, but we still do it, why, because we believe. To keep beleiving you need faith in the leaderhip. Whats my faith like today........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122611 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 186000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.