ADR 0.00% 1.3¢ adherium limited

I tend to agree with the dual listing Vulcarum, especially for...

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    I tend to agree with the dual listing Vulcarum, especially for more exposure in the US. Problem is it cost money to do it and with the way they are burning through it each quarter I just don't think it's practicable atm. Maybe once the reimbursements start flowing then yes.

What I do think is practicable right now is considering that ADR seem to be pretty well past the riskier development and regulatory stages, the time Imo is getting well overdue for the CEO to start bringing running costs back to a level that's more reflective of their current sales. Imo quarterly staff costs and administration & corporate costs are to high for the revenue they are generating.

Unfortunately we have felt the pain in our value of our shares of when a company running low on cash has to do in order to raise money. As a concerned shareholder I'd very much like them to avoid that situation again. So while the cash balance is very healthy atm (after the initial pain of the raising at .005cents a share), Imo necessary decisions need to be made now to make their finances long lasting.

That said, it doesn't mean I'm not excited at where the company is positioned now in relation to advancing commercialization and scale of the sensor, I am, hence why I am still accumulating, (It sort of feels like a semi win at these prices) But Imo expenses just need to be addressed and rained in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.