ADR 0.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

Investors Q and A, page-3

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I have signed up for this. I have just posted this to the Q&A:

Hi. Considering you have introduced the opportunity for potential investors and current shareholders to ask questions via your website, have you considered having a presence on hotcopper.com? . Hotcopper has over 250,000 registered members, and more than 200,000 unique visitors every month, with a huge 21million monthly page impressions. A few micro and small cap ASX listed companies have representation on HC via the company, interreacting with potential and current shareholders. There is a requirement via HC for companies to verify their role within the company, after this is complete you will receive a green tick proving you are a true representative of the company. There are a few of us on there that would appreciate some direct Q and A from the company. Many of us are frustrated with Adherium and what you have allowed to happen to the SP via mass dilution. Your presence would potentially bring back some confidence to potential investors along with current shareholders. Understand HC has strict terms and conditions, so hence any aggressive attacks, trolling, abuse etc, will not be tolerated and moderators will police such. This is an opportunity for Adherium to have a strong public presence. Consider the release of your current 4C, that alone received over 1200 views on hotcopper in less than 24 hours. I strongly urge you to consider a HC presence, as you may consider some input from current shareholders, but most of all, reassure us that your current and future prospectus will offer a return on our investment considering what has transpired to the share price in the last 12 months. I personally would find it very encouraging that a board member would take a moment to interact with shareholders, as many high risk speculative companies/stocks seem to take advantage of shareholders ongoingly, year after year, simply to support their income and keep them afloat, yet brush them of when the hard hitting questions take place. Offering a HC presence will generate strong interest and prove Adheriums board has nothing to hide, offering a legitimate, truthful, credible presence would be embraced and welcome. In my opinion, doing such will gain much respect. Sincerely, Mr Gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122611 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 186000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.