just on another note....there is too much information and...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    just on another note....there is too much information and rubbish on the net....
    however I am noting some of the good stuff, original pices have been removed, and replaced with fabricated stuff...fraud in other words....to confuse the reader, and destroy the truth...

I had sensed that over a year ago....there used to be a couple of sites with graphs covering 100 years, showing real house prices, not adjusted for inflation or any other adjustments...
    (the schiller graph is about the only one you will find today, it has been adjusted for this and that and who knows what else, so it is no longer meaningful, I spotted it again yesterday, it shows a house in 1900, with a starting value at 100 points, then after over 100 years it only reached 200 points in 2006, and they are predicting, a drop back to 100 points soon)
    I suggest that graph is like the GFC, it has been manipulated to show there is no growth and in fact it is an inferior product compared to stocks etc.....what a joke...

the orignial graphs that were on the net, and now dissapeared, showed actual house prices, of $2000, $5000, $12000 etc.....and those same figures could be comfirmed with other reports, news clippings, and family memories...for accuracy, and an accurate guide for those wanting the truth......

here is the 'shriller graph' for those wanting a good laugh, and it is used to scare the pants off the kids, and the newbies
    http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/07/update-case-shiller-100-year-chart/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.