AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

Thanks for your great questions Junior - my confidence in this...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Thanks for your great questions Junior - my confidence in this being a turnaround story is that I spoke with Neil Bourne, over a latte actually, and he had to change his pants twice during the meeting he was so excited. I then caught up with Stone Wang and he said he had just bought a new collar for his dog from Pet Care saying it was excellent quality. I then asked Maurice Watson to do some number crunching for me and he said he couldn't see any downside whatsoever. I followed up these meetings by catching up with the inventor of that fabulous Microgenix product that AFT was involved with for a while and he said it looked a goer but felt he could improve the product with his new anti biological warfare technology . And finally I met up with the mastermind behind the original Voicenet technology that the Company was pumping up during the tech boom in 2000. Simply put he said Pet Care will eventually make AFT an $8 billion dollar company which will value them at $1.00 . Now if you can't trust the word of these guys Junior, who can you trust !!!! E .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.