MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

investors

1. 8,606 Posts.
    IMO,

When the basic fundamentals of a company dont change, traders who bail in and out (taking both profit and losses)are responsible for price drops way more than any other factor.
    Then they get stung by their own technique when the price charges them like a bull and they end up buying too high etc and selling out of emotion or panic.

The serious investors however dont budge and get the added bonus of capital gains tax reductions - (25% tax along with deductions - see your accountant- in my experience).

Serious Investors and the "take no prisoners VC" (Institutions etc) who want 5 fold returns etc are buying more MAE at present and consider the current price charitable and excitedly, we feel that todays price no real reflection of fundamentals, but of traders to-and-fro-ing.

Research Gas in the US and in the future you may weep for not owning a share in the relevant sector, for gas will be $18 a BTU in the close future and US Gas company takeovers would definitely impress you already - if you saw the figures. This is relevant to investors therefore, not traders who glance at fundamentals and trade numbers, not companies.

Just some thoughts...

cheers.

PS: if you are talking to me and im not replying, you're on ignore and you can see my signature for the reason why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.