MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Dogs and Red,If flow rates are so important to us why are we...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Dogs and Red,
    If flow rates are so important to us why are we spending money on creating 1P Reserve increases as opposed to spending this money on flow rates?
    Reserve value sells the company.
    I have stated my own reasoning and why i think your idea wont help our company at this time.
    I am being logical and accounting for circumstances, hiold-ups, market values, current activities etc when coming to my conclusion.
    We dont need hefty profits + dividends and the company hasnt stated that that is its corporate endeavour.
    The endeavour is to create value and sell the company not the BTUs.
    So far our reserves are not being depleteded and sold but only demonstrated so as to increase 1P ratings IMO.

As i said, i beleive that many rampers have previously focussed on flow-rates, deadlines and falsified other ideas as a tool to manipulate market psychology.

And yet the fundamental thing that hasnt changed is the fact that MAE began and are still spending money on increase reserves and showing gas presence via testing.

So i think reserves are STILL the focus of the company.
    (Not the flow-rates or unrealistic expectations that rampers whinge about as the price comes down and then hype everyone up about as the price goes up).

The main fundamental to increase reserves has never swayed, unlike these other ideas - tools for rampers to use at their whim.
    (Not naming any names)

If a shareholder where to concentrate on the overall aim - to increase reserves - any share-price volatility won't bother them and they'll still end up making a motza (without the ulcers and gut-twisting outlooks).

Im pretty certain about this - infact just plain certain, but as you know it is only my opinion. Some will invest in flow-rates, some will invest in Reserves.
    One of the two faiths will be the reason we make money in the end and the other will disappoint, so choose wisely.
    One faith comes with sufferance and manipulation, the othe comes with the confidence that the director directors are in control (and not the rampers)...

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.