MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Baron when you say,"My point re the flow rates is that they have...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Baron when you say,

"My point re the flow rates is that they have 7 CC wells connected, but so far have been unable to establish stable high flow rates. I'm not saying they wont be able to get good stable rates out of them, but no one will pay high prices for the reserves if they can't recover them".

I think you are revealing that your expectations are that we move the gas to market after it has a proven gasflo at xmcf.

Not necessarily true.
    We can have demonstrated the flow capacities and calculated flows of up to 20mcfpd and still not be selling it to market.
    From what i see, the rationale here is that we demonstrate flows and acheive the goal of 20mcfpd and then shut them off so as to keep the in-ground reserve. Just because it isnt flowing to market doesnt mean it has no flow-rate! This can be commonly misconceived.
    We have shown rates of up to 7mcfpd already.
    We have also shut off wellheads so as to calibrate the necessary compression stages that each well has.

So the end result is that we dfemonstarate actual flows and potential and then keep the stuff in ground. Not only is the PriceOfGas low (why sell low?) but it creates a better final value apon sale.

Again, this is only my opinion and i suggest each does there own research on the matter.

PS: Directors in USA or AUS always call me back. I give my full name and offer an email address and phone. They cant always be there the instant you want to speak with them so leave a return call message. I dont have any privelaged contacts - only what is already at all shareholders disposal.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.