MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

investors, page-63

1. 8,606 Posts.
    My Technical Analysis Update and projection for MAE in the coming week:

I have taken into account the rebounding shareprice and the resultant changes in indicator values.
    I have taken into account the 2 day "bullish engulfing" candlestiock pattern from today and Friday.
    I have taken into acocunt the Volume Accumulation indicators, Williams indicators, Rate of Change, Momentum, A/D Line Daily spread comparison, Directional Movement Indicator, Fast Stochastics, Rate of Change, Relative Strenght Index, Ultimate Oscillator and Money Flows.
    I have compared and opverlayed most of these in total combination or 2 x 2.
    I will keep my parameters to myself.
    And this is what i see:

I see a strong (accross the board) investor psychology revealing sentiment which values the share, again, within the range of 90cents and $1-15. This has been determined by the above indicator observations in line with previous boundaries for Support and Resistance levels along with certain consistent Indicators triggers. The latest recovery and the supporting volume level concurrs with this observation.
    As far as bullishness goes, i see (when comparing several side by side indicators in different combinations) that we are considered quite oversold and recent money flows concur, including slow stochastics (revealing that a price retreat would be premature), RSI levels, Crossovers on certain indicators, support lines and Ultimate Oscillation. So no new investors are expecting a price drop in the short term and are stocking up in small doses alongside the price rise day for day (Its not the Algorithmic Systems that i have noticed for i have removed them from the equation via Intra-day parcel observations).
    MACD's (wont reveal parameters) are on the cusp of crossing over tomorrow and the next day, which should trigger the radars of brokers (alert trigger) and stock-scanning software (due to its popularity with the novices). This would become a buy sell for them.
    Volume levels are like those of a bullishly moving stock and today they panned off a little due to seller stubbornness - also indicated by the Volume Acculmulation indicator.
    On Balance Volume has ramped significantly and will also trigger broker radars and scaning software (if it is a chosen criteria of the individual user of course).
    Take yourself back the 16th of June 2008 and see the beginning of a 2 day price hike (which by memory was triggered by a solid announcement). The fact that several indicators are revealing similar characteristics to that period even in the absence of news, indicates that shareholders beleive and expect a retrace toward the $1+ levels, based on our fundamental value still holding much significance in their minds.

The overall conditions of the last 2 weeks can therefore be attributed to the Algorithmic Trading Systems pushing price down, the overall Index posing as risky diue to other commodities pushing it down, and most probably also due to margin calls being triggered as a result of the share price factor only.
    Generally positive sentiment for MAE has endured the technically triggered price slump and the exisiting and unchanged (probably improved) fundamentals of the company have investors eyeing off the $1+ levels as a result - where it is perfectly usual to expect technical trading mistakes to be corrected by equally powerful technical recoveries such as ATSystems and Brokers barricking the share to their inquisitive or disgruntled clients.

So in my opinion - out on a limb - we have all the characteristics of another price surge (albeit less volatile/sudden) about to occur for MAE. And i feel the price that MAE should naturally level out at is around the dollar mark - because it appears investors will have a varied appreciation of the stock being valued from between 90cents and $1-15.
    $1-15 is a little high for this week unless an announcements is made. 90 cents is very conservative given the current (and unchanged) fundamentals have driven the stock to around $1-40.

So a nice medium would be around $1-00, or even perhaps the old support price of $1-05 wouldnt surprise.

We'll see of course.
    I dont mind going out on a limb and whether im right or wrong dowesnt matter to me. What matters to me is that fellow investors receive some substance from forum discussion and understand the place that i come from has foundation and is motivated by hard research and wide observation.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.