IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Well I did say I wish he'd scrap the Lokichar Analogy and you do...

1. 4,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Well I did say I wish he'd scrap the Lokichar Analogy and you do have good points on how unlike the projects are. But SM is still using this as marketing material to get people excited on the cash sums involved when the projects are nothing unlike. The export market in Africa has always been the goal for all these oil, gas, gold and mineral companies that have been there for the past century.

The majors pumping large amounts of cash into offshore Africa are purely looking at European profits and markets where they do not have to worry about any major infrastructure builds like gas plants and powerline builds.

There is still huge risk in this gas to power project as who exactly has the funds required to build the power plant and power grid infrastructure. That's where IVZ is actually vague in their dreams they release to market how much more cash is required to finish this exploration campaign, get a pilot gas project off the ground and how much they would need to sell the gas to the pilot or 50MW gas plant to make it all viable.

I'd say it would be extremely difficult to find such a comparable project unless you are looking at the industrialisation phases of some Asian countries that happened 20-30 years ago or after colonisation and most of these were heavily state subsidised power programs to get power and industry going and maybe why Africa is the way that it is as the governments always want somebody else to pay for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.