SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

INVISI SHIELD COST COMPARISON, page-27

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Plenty room in a growing market for different types and brands of HS. I'm mainly having some fun with Webbie who came on to the ZNO threads to rubbish ZNO and ramp SKN. He disappeared when SKN went into suspension. I was actually going to buy into SKN, but missed the boat when the SP took off. With hindsight I'm now glad I did because I can't see a positive response to the long suspension and the odour that has formed around SKN, unless some very positive financial information is released about the company beforehand. I am also suspicious of the true motivations of some of the loudest and most prolific spruikers on the SKN threads because it wouldn't be the first time that members have used HC to lead people towards a dead end in an effort to benefit themselves. I'll be interested to see how much business SKN has actually done over the 4th quarter. I haven't dismissed still becoming a SKN shareholder, but I'd need to see some convincing financial data first, not just words about a supposed great product that will fly off the shelves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.