Invitation to Discussion: FinPilot Explores New Horizons in Crypto Trading

1. 1 Posts.
    Hello to everyone reading this post! My name is Murad, I am the founder of FinPilot Info, and I would like to share the story of how I came to create this project and what makes it unique. I would also appreciate any advice on its development and promotion.While working as an accountant and simultaneously learning Java programming, I began to delve into the world of trading as a hobby. It became not only an engaging activity but also a way to test various trading strategies in practice. Realizing that constant market monitoring and data analysis required a tremendous amount of time and attention, I began to think about creating a tool that would automate these processes.This led to the idea of "FinPilot" — Telegram bots that are connected to the Binance API and perform monitoring of charts 24/7, analyzing market data, popular indicators, and oscillators. I emphasize that these bots are designed to assist traders, not to manage their capital or conduct automatic trading for them.Future Plans and Current Tasks:July 2024: Launch of the first five bots, each specialized in performing a specific function.September 2024: Release of a mobile application to manage bot settings and monitor their operation.November 2024: Addition of four more bots, expanding the service's functionality.January 2025: Integration of tools for Forex trading.Throughout the development of "FinPilot," I have encountered numerous challenges, the most significant of which has been the promotion of the project and increasing its recognition. Initially, I tried to collaborate with bloggers and influential figures in the crypto community, offering them a commission for promoting our bots. Unfortunately, all preferred to receive the full amount upfront, and the cost of their services turned out to be high.As a result, the budget allocated to the project was quickly depleted. This forced me to look for alternative and more economical ways to promote the project.Additionally, I want to inform you about the recently implemented referral system through the use of promo codes, which can be obtained by writing to me through the project's website. This system allows users to receive a 15% commission for bringing in new clients, which was supposed to help expand the "FinPilot" community, but unfortunately, it has not yielded any results yet.I am also considering the possibility of attracting investments through the creation and sale of our own token. This would provide me with additional resources for development and scaling of the project, as well as allow users to become more closely connected with "FinPilot" and its success.In this regard, I am reaching out to the community for advice on:1. What do you think about "FinPilot"? How can we improve the project and its functionality?2. Ideas for new bots that would be useful in your trading.3. Strategies for cost-effective promotion and contacts of bloggers willing to work on a commission basis.4. Your opinion on issuing our own token. If you have experience with this, please share your experience.Any help or advice will be extremely valuable. Thank you for your participation and support!Furthermore, I want to share that "FinPilot" is my first project, which I am fully funding from my own resources. I fully believe in the potential and importance of this initiative, but, like many projects, I have faced a limited budget. As a result, every aspect of development and promotion requires careful planning and expense optimization.Currently, I am actively looking for ways to increase sales and ensure further development of the project. Your support, advice, and promotion suggestions can significantly help me and the project stay afloat and continue developing useful tools for traders. I am open to discussion and ready to consider any promotion opportunities that will help "FinPilot" become a successful and profitable project.I am grateful to everyone who took the time to read this post. Feel free to share your thoughts and advice in the comments below. Your experience and knowledge can significantly help in the development of "FinPilot". Thank you for your participation and support!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.