NXM 2.70% 3.8¢ nexus minerals limited

AT has stated he is a top 5 holder. Hence why he is sick and now...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    AT has stated he is a top 5 holder. Hence why he is sick and now on holidays/ stress leave IMO. To have that much skin in the game, I have no doubt he is committed to the success of the company.
    All the talk about what was said at stages of the project are possibly what was going to happen then and as we know in life things change and so do plans due to the unforeseen circumstances and multiple factors at play that alter the projection of the companies future.
    Its an ever evolving beast and with the new spec of the JORC process allowed for which if they didn’t they would have had egg on their face if they didn’t apply it down the track. However the MRE is more than disappointing regardless.
    I have however still accumulated at these low prices to average down especially in my super holding edging me closer to my 2.5m holding now over 2.4m. Still my average overall is scary for a first time investor but still have faith in the fundamentals and in the long term hope it sorts its self out.
    All the down ramping from none holders is confusing for newbies, what is the reason for them chiming in at all? Are they brokers shaking the tree? No idea but who has the time to comment on their own stocks let alone ones you don’t hold? I’m predicting 8c by end of July without an Ann, EOFY has smashed us and a rebound is evident today, let’s hope it continues. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $14.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $21.10K 551.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45737 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 122500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.