MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

invitation to madamanswer to comment, page-17

1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Indeed, but you do understand the big difference right?

Buying a share in MSB isn't going to change an outcome for any of the kiddies treated by MSBs products. Unless of course there are people here who were foundation or capital raising investors in which case I congratulate you as you may have a positive impact on other lives.

I expect everyone on this thread wants the science and company to succeed but buying or selling a share or two has no effect on those trials. Similarly, the trials will only impact the LT share value to the extent they'll lead to revenue down the track.

Innovation's a great thing but it's no guarantee of business success. For every Brian McNamee and CSL there is a capital burning wannabe. How successful MSB will be (and how much retail investors will get to share in that given discounted capital raisings) is the open question.

I, and some other posters obviously think MSB can be very successful or we wouldn't be on this thread but I personally find it difficult to see what announcements justify an increase from $1 to $2.50.

So, by all means let's agree that we want the science to work but please don't kid yourself that trading a share on market is "entrepreneurialism" or indeed anything more than a pure investment decision.
    Last edited by optimistus: 05/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.