MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

I guess that perhaps this demonstrates that individuals all have...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    I guess that perhaps this demonstrates that individuals all have different risk tolerances and investing styles. Even someone such as myself who on a fundamental level aligns with value investing principals, does make some more speculative investments (with full acknowledgement of the risks involved).

The key for me is having a diversified portfolio with the exposure to various asset classes that reflect my risk tolerance.

One thing I do work very hard on is reflection and trying to separate my "facts" from my "beliefs". Unfortunately with MSB, the body of evidence is such that there are more beliefs out there (in the investment community) than facts. That is rapidly changing and before long we will have far better data upon which to base our decisions. If & when the data proves that some people's beliefs turned out to be correct, no doubt they will pat themselves in the back and say "I knew it all along". I will use that time to reassess my position in the light of the new evidence (medical, financial, or other) and adjust accordingly.

The "beliefs stage" of a company's evolution is the speculative part, the "facts / evidence / data" I find compariably safe - you just have to have to be able to separate your beliefs from your facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.