GOR 3.59% $1.73 gold road resources limited

Morningstar's valuations should be disregarded as childs play....

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Morningstar's valuations should be disregarded as childs play. Look behind their detailed valuations and it is absolute garbage. Any detailed valuation of GOR, with what is known right now, is in the range of $2.10 to $2.40. If another major find is achieved then this price goes up and up and up. This is not financial advice but is closer to the sp that has not been manipulated.

It was interesting to see today that out of the top 33 trades there were 22 between the same participant. The big one for 2,812,200 was a special crossing with the same participant. In the last week GOR sp has been manipulated around $1.60 with the usual excessive number of trades for 1 and 2 shares to down tick the price. Clearly illegal transactions.

Our hope is that the lack of information coming from GOR does not sell GOR short in what I think is the biggest manipulation occurring in my lifetime on the entire Australian gold sector. We can only hope that GOR management have something of substance to say on 18 September because it has certainly been a while since we were updated.

Keep The Faith

Gold Investors Unite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.060(3.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.78 $1.71 $25.98M 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40541 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 46799 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.