1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi Invest99, I agree with your sentiment on no comments...

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi Invest99,

I agree with your sentiment on no comments regarding the drilling services. However, no update in the quarterly to me means that business is as usual. It is still providing a cash in flow for the company to use in the other projects? From the cashflow report, not all the sales are from the iron ore/coal.

It is to my understanding from the announcements that Lithium isn't progressing as rapidly as some would like as the focus has been on Mt Webber/coal. They are continuing to seek an off-take partner for the lithium project. I cant see this being a negative... Only thing to consider is if no partner can be found, funding of the lithium will come from the cash in flow from Mt Webber/Coal...hence why there is little progress at this stage? From managements prior history (particularly NHC), I trust them with this judgement and fully back them....hold off on potential dividends to produce a world class lithium deposit? No brainer.

Disagree with your coal outlook. We are producing, have many key relationships through the joint ventures, have optimistic IUP's and Tabalong. The forestry permit that has dragged on through the government has been painful but I am led to believe that there has been a few approvals get through of late that gives some hope ours is near.

Still pretty bullish on this one and happy to hold my nest egg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.