SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi westcott, Of course I don't know for sure what is going on...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi westcott,

Of course I don't know for sure what is going on inside SDL.

All I can do (and everyone else here) is base my opinion on what I see.

What I see is a company trading at 1.9c, with a MC of $59m, that has been searching for ~$4Bn funding for about 6-7 years now.

What I see is timelines continually pushed back, the latest being term sheet details supposedly materializing last year.

There have been so many timeline items missed I can't remember them all. This is an indication to me that the company is struggling to find finance.

What I saw was a move towards ex-im banks and western type finance.

In recent presentations now it seems China is again being looked at. IMO that would indicate to me that the doors SDL thought were open via Standard Bank, have now become far harder to walk through.

What I also see is SDL sacking 80% of contractors in Africa and 40% of staff in Perth.

I also see studies integral to progression of the project such as mine FEED studies halted.

Another thing I see is SDL burning through cash with no cash flow being generated to replace it.

Hanlong has been out of the equation for years now, and still no finance.

There has been a number of CR's since Hanlong's exit from negotiations, and yet there is still no finance.

Conditions now show an IO over-supply which may last years and a sub$55p/t IO price, and still no finance.

These are the things I see, and base my opinion on. I see these issues and make a judgement on how I think the company is traveling.

I bet that SDL staff have been flying overseas continually for years westcott, has that helped secure finance in the past? No, it has not.

I post my opinion. Please stop attacking the poster and start discussing the stock as there personal attacks are getting tiresome.

Good luck!
    Last edited by squidd: 21/03/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.