SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

IO below $55p/t, page-28

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Squidd.

Then Why do you keepmaking out you know every thing. You know you are right, you know I and other long termers are wrong. We long termers are doing the same,seeing things from a different view/picture.
    Please get your facts right about chasing $4 Billion for 6 -7 years.

Of cource there have been time lines pushed back. Hanlong steped in when SDL were about to sign off with others and stoped that process from continuing.
    That then stoped the others from moving on SDL while Hanlong were involved.
    It was The Chinese Government that was involved with Hanlong. Now it is just The Chinese Government involved.

Hanlong have Not been out of the picture for years. Hanlong are still involved until the shares they bought are back in the hands of The Chinese Government.
    It is only a couple of months since the owner of Hanlong was hanged, what are you on about saying Hanlong have been out for years. Where do you get your information from?

When it suits you you will say that the Chinese have a hold on what SDL do, because of the shares they hold, Now you say it makes NO difference becuase they , Hanlong have been out for years and we still have no finance.
    Obviuosly things going on you don't understand.
    At least I understand that SDL are still talking to the Chinese and talking about the shares the Chinese Government now own. Working out the best way to use those shares in taking some hold on SDL or buying into SDL in a stronger way.

What you seem to forget, is that The Chinese are greatly involved with Standard Bank, just over 20% owner of Standard Bank, around 60% owner of Standard Bank in London, owner of a few other Ex Standard Banks they took over. Also own over 400 Million Sundance Shares that I believe there are talks on going about using to obtain some form of hold on Sundance Resources involving Some of the Largest Chinese Government held Infrastructure Companies.

I thought that SDL stood down, not sacked the contractors.
    The Exim Bank you are talking about was most probably Exim Bank America, there are Exim Banks in quite a few countries, not just in China. Just like Standard Bank London as well as Africa.
    There are some items to do with progressing the Rail still on going at this time.

Of cource there have been delays, Plane Crash, World Wide Recession, Hanlong stepping in, over Two years ago wasted time to some extent, but on the other hand Hanlong allowed us to get the Conventions in Cameroon. Then hold up's while Hanlong argued with its Masters in China because they did not want a bigger Chinese State owned Company taking over from them.
    Hanlong/Chinese Government SDL shsres in limbo while the shares are transfered back to the Chinese Governmennt, which I feel has just happened. Now SDL are in talks direct with Chinese Government as well as Standard Bank And their part owners the Chinese Bank.
    On top of all this there is a contract in place with The Noble Group for Off-Take, another Contract for building the Rail and Port with the Portugese.

Yes they have been missing dates for the last few years, that is my main argument with The SDL Board and the ex member George.
    When I brought that up , you have attacked me for not understanding how things work. Now you are agreeing that they missed dates so often.

Westcott.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.