SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi klob. I just looked at your other link. My God, how good are...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi klob.

I just looked at your other link. My God, how good are you. Your research is beyond belief.
    What year are we in at present? You posted a link back to 2006 for the highway coming down through West Africa. Please at least post something that is a bit more up to date.

A bit more up to date than your effort. All Africa. Cameroon: Mbalam - Nabeba Iron Ore Project - Govt, Partners Sign Infrastructure Agreement 6th June 2014.
    Part of it reads. Chairing the ceromony,Prime Minister, Head of Gpvernment,Philemon Yang, said government holds the project in high esteem given its envisaged socio-economic fallouts and would not relent any effort in ensuring that it succeeds. The Head of Government saluted the confidence bestowed on the project and country by the project's financier, Standard Bank of South Africa, stating that Cameroon is a good investment risk worth embracing.

CAMIIS OVERVIEW.

The Cameroon Infrastructure & Investors Summit (CAMIIS) is the platform of continuous collaboration with over 500 foreign investors. Private Equity Funds,Export Credit Agencies, Development Finance Institutions, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Project Developers, project sponsors currently considering their allocation strategies within Infrastructure Investments in the Republic of Cameroon, and also from the partnerships and economic cooporation the Government of Cameroon has formed with the leading infrastructure investors and services providers worldwide.
    The programme of CAMIIS will focas on the Cameroon's major infrastructure projects and investors. It will include sessions on Lom Paanger Hydropower project; Yaounde Nsimanien High Way; Douala - Yaounde High Way, Mbalam Iron Ore Project, Kribi Deep Seaport Complex Project.
    It is to be opened at the start of April. Sorry (Klob) not to be Sure, Just possibly/probably where Giulio will be going or is in Africa to attend.

Sorry to be baiting you again, as i'm sure that is what you will be saying because I am posting.

Mapping Chinese Development Assistance in Africa. Quite a long Report, will not bore you klob with posting much of it.
    2.4 China's involvement in commodity production.
    After 2000 it extended to other sectors and Chinese companies now engage in oil and mineral exploration. In fact, China intends to take a share4 in the structure that will implement the Mbalam Iron Ore Project. This means that China, through Exim Bank China, is among the potential funding partners of the project.
    It is also under another heading at the bottom of the page called, An Analysis of the experiences of Cameroon. (AFRODAD).

There is another report by BMI Research called. Cameroon Infrastructure Report Publish date 01 April 2015. I think it was around $1300 from memory, can't afford to buy it.
    Could only read a clip from it. Said about Government examining mechanisms to ensure sufficient affordable financing for projects, Co-Funding, US TIFIA Loans - EIB Debt Funding - Subordinated Debt - UK Infrastructure Finance Unit (IFU).
    Also on about International Superannuation Funds/Insurers.
    Predict growth for Cameroon of 8.34% in 2015 and average annual growth of 8.15% over the forcast period to 2024. Funding is set to come from a combination of Development Funding,Private Investment and Chinese Capital.
    Taslks about iron ore at five year lows and mining companies cutting capital expenditure, projects could be delayed or cancelled. However, progress is continuing on Major Projects.

Again, sorry to bore you Klob with NONE Factual (you say) news.

All I posted about Highways in my other post a few days ago are Fact.

Westcott.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.