FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

I have no reason to post false information against a broker...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    I have no reason to post false information against a broker especially given my strong support for Charlie. I will be sure to keep actual verbiage of reports like this to myself in future or at the very least paraphrase. Anyway, most regular posters on here contribute to the information flow rather than dispute it so perhaps if you two have nothing else to contribute other than simply disputing the source of information then just go back to the shadows. In any event, your rationale is flawed....it would be like posting Tom’s bullish outlook on IO and disputing the validity due to his bearish outlook for the past 3 years. I think that it is obvious that opinions can change in investment management very quickly and information like this is gold for a balanced assessment of FMG and IO for those that may not be in receipt of such information.

On another note, MS has a note out linking the price weakness to credit tightness and panic spot selling. I will leave it at that in the event I am forced to reveal my sources through a HC inquiry :0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.