FMG 2.21% $16.66 fortescue ltd

I not said any one had their head in some place it should not...

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

I not said any one had their head in some place it should not be. my point was they even are not clear based on the opposite view. that in fact is the nature of views. my point is china will dictate the future not any view.

re search china will help you. know your customer and his goals. not follow just the price of a commodity at any given time. those things follow what the customer is doing. we have it ass about we see the price drop then speculate on that. same with last month numbers from china. that is last month numbers. fmg drops why. was it china alone. ore prices on that day. Russia intervention in Crimea. some avearge numbers from usa. people panic.

it was all of the above. people write about those events. that already happened. what they write and predict only adds to the panic. then what happens the next day ore price re bound, we get better March numbers from china, Russia stop jaw boning, usa numbers improve and people stop to panic. and yes the forecasters change their view.

Its a cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.66
Change
0.360(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $51.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.50 $16.74 $16.31 $150.0M 9.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 $16.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.67 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.