AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

io post by hangjan38, page-3

1. 6,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Nice post.
    Reinforcing what we already know.
    Wouldnt like the chinese to control this coy in future though,let the benefits flow to shareholders.
    It would be a big mistake to let BHP/RIO lose the power they have over China.
    Nothing wrong with FMG,AGO and MMX down the track offering alternatives but what the chinese want is a safe and consistent supply of IO into the future and if they happen to end up controlling the large resources of the above 3 juniors as well as other smaller players and we end up losing the contract system and rely on the spot market, then we will see BHP and RIO more vulnerable.
    In future we have the chance to see India become an equal player to China and dont count out the Indos and Vietnam.
    If our junior miners remain predominantly independent the shareholders and the country will continue to prosper.
    Before anyone accuses me of double standards in share ownership, when the day comes that China becomes democratic and i as an investor can buy a large stake in a strategic chinese company then i will change my tune on China's ownership of aussie assets till then China must not be allowed to control what we have and what they need.Let them pay market price like everyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.