AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

io price, page-336

1. 1,362 Posts.
    Shakattack

I am a Day Trader, any body who follows the thread is aware of that including you as I have told you many times!

Anyone who has been following my sentiment in the last few months would have lost no money and made money most days! The only thing I have been inconsistent about is not getting it wrong!

I have been consistently correct almost everyday! In fact I have been getting it right for so long that it is fair to say, that I am long over due for making a mistake!

I make these calls before the market opens at the beginning of each day!

Here are my posts disclosures and sentiment leading back to the day you stated in your post!

18/7/14 I said to sell and the share price went down 2.5%!
    17/7/14 I said hold and the share price remained steady!
    16/7/14 I said buy and the share price went up 2.2%!
    15/7/14 I said hold and the share price remained steady!
    14/7/14 I posted not held but in my post at 11am I was positive on the IO futures. Iron Ore went up and so was AGO the next morning!
    12/7/14 I posted a negative post and on the Monday AGO came crashing down!
    11/7/14 I posted not held, but my sentiment was negative "re:article on European woes!" then AGO came crashing down!
    10/7/14 I posted not held, but I also expressed my anger at the way you fabricate bogus figures to ramp AGO when clearly the report was going to be very bad!
    9/7/14 I posted not held and the share price went down!
    8/7/14 I posted sell, the share price went down in the morning when I closed my short. It went up in the afternoon but came tumbling down the following morning!
    4/7/14 I posted Buy! The share price went up 5.35%!

You on the other hand have a different position and that is to lose money, lie about figures and trade on emotion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.