AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

West Coast Sorry you feel I have been aggressive towards you....

1. 1,362 Posts.
    West Coast
    Sorry you feel I have been aggressive towards you. It's partly my dark sense of humour and partly because I don't like seeing others being sucked in just like I used to get sucked in years ago when I started trading!

You must admit on top of being just plain wrong you have been a little condescending as well!

I'm sure I explain it on a weekly basis now the fact that we do not influence the share price, so I really don't know why you would say that I think that.
    If anything I have upset enough people over the years that I am sure sometimes some are prepared to lose money to see my sentiment not come to fruition as often the share price moves immediately and aggressively against what I write before I am ultimately proven right!

The truth is I am usually just posting the obvious! I do it partly to get a response from people like yourself, to see if you know something I don't and also because if I don't keep posting the FA then you can be quite sure that within about one week the conspiracy theorists will take over the thread and every second post will be explaining how HFT's and shorters are driving the price down for the ultimate take over etc.. In short the thread will become completely useless!
    At least now if someone reads this thread they can have some idea of where the share price is headed today!
    As far as you being wrong, welcome to the club! I make mistakes here fairly regularly, I think you'll find the more you post the more mistakes you will make! I don't have problem with people who are sincere when their wrong its when they continually fabricate figures and talk nonsense to sell an argument is what gives me the jeebies!
    As far as the next few weeks are concerned It is a very difficult call, could go to 45 cents or it could bounce back to 80 cents, I think most of it depends on the Iron Price and the Iron Ore futures prices which are all out our control!
    Presently looks fairly Grim to me!
    Good Luck tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.