ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

io prices fin review story, page-25

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Wescott
    Your posts and concern are appreciated by some and it is always good to see the other side of the coin
    Presume you are out of I/O background meaning BHP or RIO.
    I think this tends to put you in a box about the way things should be handled.-Drilling results JORC more drilling plan and for juniors various capex raisings on the way.
    These guys have done it a very unAustralian way but doesnt mean they are wrong.
    I have followed some speccies for years without them putting a shovel in the ground despite fantastic resources.
    In the meantime they pay a staff all sorts of bonuses options and salaries funded by dilutions.
    NSL have just gone for it .Not without investigation but they have removed a huge amount of beauracracy.
    We will see the colour of their money by the end of the month.Plenty of other projects have been behind schedule but I think these guys will be shown no mercy if they are.
    They are also striking while the iron(pun unintended) is hot.
    Its quick and they arent chewing up fortunes on unproductive admin and overheads.They will make mistakes but the man who never made one never made anything else either.
    Fly to India and have a look.Wont cost you much and I m sure they would value your expertise.
    Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.