ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi (charl)I have no mining back ground what so ever.I have done...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (charl)

I have no mining back ground what so ever.
    I have done a very large amount of research on iron ore and iron ore companies though.

As I said yesterday the way they are looking to go with getting iron ore projects up and running looks and sounds good.I am not knocking them for that.

It is a case of going about it the wrong way with trying to take short cuts with out getting the necessary ground work done and not disclosing details to investors that they should be telling them.
    They start mining and drilling,then find it is not working so have to stop and send the drill rig to the other mine site.

My post about the December 15th 2009 announcement is a prime example of saying on page one that they have done due diligence on the resource and every thing is fine due to them understanding the ore body they have started mining.
    Surface exposure and understanding of float ore stratigraphy has allowed the development on initial mining plans.

Then on page two they say they have not done proper due diligence because they could not get enough float samples and will have to change the way they have been doing this work and start using a system of bulk sampling,screening and assaying.

Saying they are starting mining and will do significant work after words to see if the project is feasible and profitable.

It seems as though the first mine is on hold until the new exploration program is started and finished in the first quarter of 2010.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.